Happy New Years! Originally, I wanted to post something different today, but what better way to start the New Year than by shouting out some of my favorite posts and bloggers from 2017? This is a new feature that I’ll be doing every couple of months, so hope you like it!
Lovely People, Lovely Thoughts is a feature on From Oceans Away that spotlights posts around the blogoverse and recognizes possible new-to-you bloggers. There’s no specific theme or quota for each post, the object is just to share some love for our fellow bloggers .
- Marija @ Inside My Library Mind discusses hate-reading and why she loves it.
- Ilsa @ A Whisper of Ink questions if we should read more book reviews and offers tips on how to mix things up.
- Faith @ Fangirl World talks about moving on from YA and shares how her thoughts on the genre have changed.
- Mikaela @ The Well-Thumbed Reader questions if there’s a pressure to be a creative blogger.
- Alex @ Whimsy Pages discusses reading lots of books from the same genre.
- Bee @ VivaTramp gives advice on how to organize your fall/winter TBR.
- Nicole @ Twirling Pages talks about her on and off relationship with reading.
- Aimal @ Bookshelves and Paperbacks offers tips to write better reviews.
- Laura @ Boats Against the Current asks do you have to own the books you love?
- Cait @ Paper Fury talks about how to come up with ideas for discussion posts.
- Emily @ Looney Literate lists reasons why we need more New Adult books.
- Lizzy @ My Little Book Blog tells us why she ditched TBRs.
- Austine @ Novel Knight offers tips on how to blog as a full-time student.
- Briana @ Pages Unbound shares her reasons for wanting to read your blog.
- Shannon @ It Starts at Mightnight discusses topics she’d like to see more of on blogs.
- Cristina @ Girl in the Pages explains why she’s against book pushing.
The first person I’d like to mention is Moira @ For the Lover of Books. She’s one of the very first bloggers I started interacting with regularly and she’s wonderful at that. We’ve been friends for a year now and I just wanted to give her a shout out for being my first blogger friend and one of my favorite reviewers.
If you don’t already follow her, check out her blog! Her positive reviews are pretty persuasive and her negative ones are kinda funny and always entertaining.
The next blogger is Sarah @ Written Word Worlds! When I was searching through the blogs I follow, I wanted to link one of her posts above, but it was impossible to choose because I loved so many.
The level of cohesion and personality in her blog is inspiring. Her posts are all so interesting and she does an amazing job of blending her discussions into her reviews. Not to mention her aesthetics are so soothing! Her blog is easily one I can spend hours reading!